Last updated: Aug 09, 2021
Please read these instructions for use and the legal guidelines ("Terms and Conditions of Use") carefully before using the Website.
This Website has been created by COMBE EUROPA, S.L. (hereinafter, COMBE) for informational, informative, promotional and commercial purposes for personal or professional use.
COMBE EUROPA, S.L., a company of Spanish nationality, domiciled at Calle Orense, número 58, 7º, 28020, Madrid.
Phone: (91) 5560465
fax: (91) 5556149
Registered in the Mercantile Registry Madrid, Volume 4589, Folio 54, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Page number M-75538
These Terms and Conditions of Use will apply to all visits to the Website that make use of it, as well as to the information, recommendations, products and / or services offered through it.
Access to this Website and the use that the User may make of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of said User. COMBE will not be liable for any damages that may arise from such access or use of the aforementioned information.
COMBE maintains this Website that allows the User who visits it to learn more about its business and its products. Likewise, the User may browse the Website for educational, informative or entertainment purposes.
Information and access.
The information that appears on this Website is current on the date of its last update. COMBE reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in the Website, and may also limit or prohibit access to any User who introduces any content on this Website contrary to the laws or public order or morality, reserving the exercise of the actions that assist him by law in order to safeguard his rights and legitimate interests.
The right to use the Website is limited exclusively to access, view its content and carry out the appropriate transactions. The User may not link this Website to other pages without having received the prior written authorization of COMBE.
Protection of Personal Data
In the event that the User provides personal data, the data collected will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable legislation.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This Website contains information about health care and beauty products, which may not be available in certain parts of the world and/or may be under different trademarks. In addition, in certain countries products may be subject to the approval of different customs clearance processes by different government agencies which may determine the inclusion of different indications, ingredients, restrictions and labeling. That is why the product promotions that are available on this Website are focused only on residents of the United States. The User must not interpret anything contained in this Website as a promotion, requirement or possible use of any product that is not authorized by the Laws and different regulations that are applicable in the country in which you are located. COMBE continues its commitment to develop the Website by including links accessible from the Home Page that provide adjusted and applicable information for each of the countries in which COMBE is present. Finally, indicate that the descriptions of the COMBE products included in this Website in no case constitute the labeling of the product. The User must use COMBE products in accordance with the instructions contained in the labels and boxes on which such products are located in the country of purchase.
- 2. All information to which the User has access on the Website is protected by copyright or other intellectual and industrial property laws. The content is the property of COMBE, its affiliates or third parties who have assigned their use and exploitation to COMBE. The User may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, send, display, transmit or exploit any content of this Website for commercial purposes.
- 3. COMBE does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Website, nor in the content that may appear on it and that has been provided by third parties, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, be able to avoid the existence of errors, correct them or update said content. Likewise, COMBE is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to the User due to improper use of this Website. In no case does COMBE guarantee that the use made by the User of the information contained on the Website does not imply an infringement of the rights of third parties that are not related to COMBE. Access to the Website and the use thereof is at the User's risk and expense and neither COMBE, nor any other party involved in the creation, updating or maintenance of this Website will be liable to the User for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the User as a result of access or use of the Website or the impossibility of accessing or using it. The content of the Website is provided to the User on an "AS IS" basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and, accordingly, some of the exclusions referred to above will not apply to you.
- 4. COMBE assumes no responsibility, nor will it be responsible for losses, damages or losses of any kind, caused to the User by accessing and using the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses or any other elements of system distortion.
- 5. This Website and the contents it houses are protected by the Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, so they may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred or transformed without the express authorization of COMBE. Access to this Website does not grant users any right or ownership over the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of the contents hosted by this Website. COMBE reserves the right to exercise the actions that may be necessary in Law in order to protect its Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
- 6. The photographs and images of people, products, places, or things displayed on this Website are the property of COMBE or are used with the permission and authorization of third parties. Any unauthorized use of such photographs or images by the User or by any person affiliated or related to it, is strictly prohibited. The unauthorized use of photographs or images is a violation of the image and intellectual property rights of COMBE, which reserves the right to exercise the actions that may be appropriate in law in order to protect its legitimate rights and interests.
- 7. Internet users in countries subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are not authorized to access this Site and will be required to leave immediately.
- 8. Any communication or material (including ideas, suggestions, comments, questions or any other information or data) voluntarily transmitted to this Website by the User, whether through email or any other telematic means, will be treated as non-confidential and not subject to any proprietary rights. Any communication or material sent to COMBE may be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by COMBE or its affiliates without restriction or compensation. Communications or materials that the User may consider confidential or private in nature must not be sent to COMBE electronically without first signing a disclosure agreement prepared by the Legal Department of COMBE or without prior acceptance of the alternative provisions set forth on this Website.
- 9. From time to time this Site may disclose Links or References to other Web sites that are not linked to Combe. Combe is not responsible for the content of such sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage that may be caused by access to such sites. References to other Sites are solely as a convenience to users of this Site.
- 10. In accordance with the above, COMBE reserves the right to alter or delete any material, information or content from this Website at any time. Likewise, COMBE reserves the right to cancel this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America. Any dispute, controversy or demand arising out of, in connection with or in connection with this Website or this Terms and Conditions of Use document, or the violation or validity of its contents, shall be resolved by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in effect at the time the dispute, controversy or claim arose. The seat of arbitration shall be New York, State of New York, and the arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The sole arbitrator shall be selected and appointed by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitral award shall be made in writing and shall be final and binding on the parties. The award may include the payment of the costs of the proceedings and its resolution. In the event that COMBE or the User decides to file an Appeal for Annulment against the arbitration award issued, this appeal must be processed following the rules of the jurisdiction that are applicable according to the nationality of the parties.
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of the other provisions. If any provision is held invalid, void or ineffective, such provision shall be deemed to be excluded and shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
(These Terms and Conditions of Use were modified on October 1, 2013. If you read a previous version, please take the time to read the current version.)