PREVENTEZA™ EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE
You can never be too prepared, especially when it comes to contraceptive failure. When you keep Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive on-hand, you can alleviate the panic that follows unprotected sex or birth control failure. Being prepared in these moments will empower you to feel in control of the situation and of your body. Preventeza™ Emergency Contraceptive uses the same ingredient as most birth controls pills—just at a higher dose—to help prevent pregnancy before it starts.
- Preventeza™ is a one tablet, one dose emergency contraceptive that helps prevent pregnancy after birth control failure or unprotected sex
- Contains 1.5 mg of Levonorgestrel
- Use as directed within 72 hours of unprotected sex
- Works mainly by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary. May also prevent fertilization of an egg or prevent a fertilized egg from being attached to the uterus
- Not for regular birth control